Google Adsense Suddenly Started Showing Up Public Service Ads

·

Just a couple of hours back I noticed that Google Adsense has started showing up Public Service Ads. As I surfed further, I noticed this change in many websites which I regularly visit. I then visited my own blog and I too had the same problem.

I Googled for any update or known issues but there is none. Instead I found so many others complaining the same in discussion boards and support forums.

Here is one of the complaints made by free3dart:

I am running a blog for the past 7 months, I earned around 300$ per month from valid clicks. I have a good traffic and my account produces 5000 imps at the average. but suddenly adsense displays Public service ads, any idea?

Visit this discussion Here. Till moment, I have not received or known any issues with it. But there is an issue. Post your comments if you have the same problem, or have any information.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

1 comments:

itot54joni said...
January 23, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

i've noticed this problem too. all blogspot blogs are affected

Post a Comment

We Appreciate Your Comments.

Related Posts

Subscribe for Daily Updates

Feed Subscribe for Daily Updates Receive Free Updates Through SMS
Subscribe in a Google Subscribe in a Blogline
Add to My Yahoo Add to NewsGator Add to NetVibes

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts on Tech Cram

Find More...

About this blog

Tech Cram is a leading tech blog focused on Latest Technology. Topics cover various categories like Tutorials, Free Softwares, Online Utilities and Latest News.
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs